Monday, April 20, 2009

Teen Dies in One Car Crash The Woodlands, Tx

The blurb in the local paper read
Saturday, April 11, 2009 Teen Dies in One Car Crash - WATCH VIDEOJamie Nash - MontgomeryCountyPoliceNews.Com
http://http://www.familybadge.org/(S(j3skhh55e4uz2ie3ciwqw22p))/default.aspx?act=newsletter.aspx&category=News+1-2&MenuGroup=Home&NewsLetterID=12585&startrow=6&&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
Search Archives:
THE WOODLANDS- A South Montgomery County teen was killed early Saturday morning near the intersection of Cochran's Crossing Dr. and Spiral Leaf Ct. in the county's second fatal one-vehicle crash of the night.

This is a wake up call to me, as I remember seeing the scene of the accident, just as we exited our subdivision, as we were departing for our Saturday morning sports routine, and thought nothing of it. I later passed by the scene, where there is now a memorial to the victim, who is obviously a teen. I do not know the family, but I get chills thinking of losing a child, and it reminds me how precious these gifts from god are. I went home and hugged all my littles, and pray that I can keep them safe. In my chaotic world, I sometimes need a reminder that my problems are merely inconveniences, and I am so blessed for what I have. Hug your children, no matter what stinkers they are, because they are precious!

No comments: